Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day Eleven

My cousin Hadley is spending the night tonight and I have asked her to be a guest contributer to the 365 Devotions in 365 Days. She graciously accepted the invitation. There have been many times in my life where she has brought joy, inspired and helped me through creative block. They're are many things we can learn from truly listening to kiddos.
Jesus said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:2-


Please share with me in reading her words.
Out of the mouth of babes ...




Hello, my name is Hadley. 


Since this devotion is about God, thats who we are going to talk about!
Have you ever wondered how your life was going to end? Since I am a kid I always 
thought that vampires or ghosts were going to hurt me, but now that I've learned so much about God I know that there is no such thing! Silly me! Sometimes I'm scared that something is going to happen today, but nothing ever does. 
     
My favorite verse out of the bible is John 3:16.


For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believed in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. 
                                                                                  John 3:16
What is your favorite verse?
Can you wait to go to heaven? If you do die this is the good part about it -- you get to go to heaven!
Take this advice from me now (even though I'm a child ) whenever you're in a bad situation either it's a bad storm or grown-up problems always trust in God!


Thank you very much!









0 comments:

Post a Comment