Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day Thirty-Eight

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things honest, whatsoever things just, whatsoever things pure, whatsoever things lovely, whatsoever things of good report; if there be any virtue, and if any praise, think on these things. ~ Philippians 4:8
It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E.B. White

I feel at peace right now. No nervous energy swirling in my legs, my hands, my fingers. My brain feels clean, my heart is weightless. The past is quiet, my regrets know their place. The what-if's dont matter at all. I know I'm always bathed in the brilliance of Love & Light, but right now I am feeling it & there's no where else I'd rather be.
A woman saw me today, she saw right through to the center of me. I felt compelled to seek her guidance. She said she knew I wanted freedom & she was so right. She said to achieve the freedom I crave I must write,write,write - cry,cry,cry - talk,talk,talk - pray,pray,pray. Add also a dash of courage & a ton of faith. Release & receive. Listening to her speak was beautiful, her slow words so carefully chosen & formed. Molding them in her mouth before breathing them into existence. God shined through her to me & I heard Him with her voice. Those moments are what I live for.
Today I feel peace because I've done my part. I'm so grateful for what I've been able to do for my mental, emotional, physical & spiritual health. I have written, reached out, sought & accepted help, shared time with a loved one, made my little girl giggle, worked out, eaten well & prayed. I've been honest today, helped another person today & asked for forgiveness & for God's will to be done. Today has been a delicious day - I feel a little bit like Wonder Woman. I pray God gives me another chace to do it tomorrow. Lovelovelove

0 comments:

Post a Comment