Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day Twenty-One




It is interesting how God puts us in the right place at the exact moment we need to hear things or re-hear them. I was planning on going to a different church this morning, but because I slept a little late chose a church I  like closer to home. He spoke to my heart, affirmed, reassured and encouraged me. I look forward this week sharing some things I learned and realized today. Since a lot of it will have to do with story and words, I wanted to share this amazing video I saw on an friend's Facebook, a friend who has taught me a lot about doing the things you love and really living. He is special to me. This video shows a story some see set in stone going forward and into the future. It needs to be reversed. How beautiful it is when seen, read in from another direction. What kind of things do you need to look at from a fresh perspective in your life? What can you reverse to read positive truth instead of negative destruction? What's your story? Let's turn some things upside down this week.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome video....Awesome Blog...

Post a Comment