Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day Twenty-Five

I'm borrowing a hint of this from something shared tonight at this beautiful ministry I go to on Thursdays. But I think it's a simple question that can be significant.

What was the best time of your life?

My question to you -- Are you still there? Or can you embrace those beautiful times, let go, and move forward to bigger things, new things?

Where should you be leaving your footprints? Not in yesterday. But in today, stepping toward the beauty that is to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a God-given blessing in my life right now. One of my biggest challenges this summer in the in-between time is to remember to embrace each moment for all it's worth but be willing to let it go when it's gone. Thank you. :)

Amanda Gayle said...

Thank you, Grace! It's hard to remember that we can't stay with the good times. Easy to want to distance ourselves from the bad. But we have to take it in, be thankful, and embrace the next thing God has for us. I am 100 percent certain He is going to blow your mind, with this new time in your life. WIth every moment, something new and life-impacting. Get ready to witness miracles! (And then share them with the Americans.) ;)

Post a Comment